[ The Memories ]

Cbox'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-80, 0), Math.max((y/3)-190)); } catch (e) {}; } Tagboard
Click On The Above To Pop-Up The Tagboard

+January 2009+
+February 2009+
+March 2009+
+April 2009+

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Off all days, why am I feverish and nausea today? So much of planning. Oh well. At least I get a very nice rest today. Yeah. More than 16 hours of combined sleep. That's deep sleep for you.

Yeah. Even though I was sick, I didn't wanna waste my day sleeping. So I decided to continue my game, Call Of Duty: World At War. Guess what. I spend 1 hour clearing a level. Didn't know that my sickness has an effect on my reflexes and concentration. After much thought, what the hell. Shut down computer and continue sleeping. Yeah.

Didn't go to Conrad today. What a bummer. )=.

[ Signing Out At 11:54 PM ]