[ The Memories ]

Cbox'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-80, 0), Math.max((y/3)-190)); } catch (e) {}; } Tagboard
Click On The Above To Pop-Up The Tagboard

+January 2009+
+February 2009+
+March 2009+
+April 2009+

Sunday, February 15, 2009

It seems that there has been some delays in posting about the Safari Zoo Run 2009. I'm just plain lazy. Resizing the pictures is a hassle. So much of having a 7 Mega-Pixel camera. Talking about cameras, I would really like to get my hands on the Nikon DSLR camera. Talk about picture quality. Simply the best. Oh well. Farah has that camera. Haiz. I'm so jealous!

Now, let me take this golden opportunity to laugh at the Economic Recession.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


Do you know that a global financial crisis that led to the bankruptcy of many financial institutions in the USA and European countries is the main cause of the Economic Recession?

This can lead to the following.
  • Bankruptcies
  • Credit Crunches
  • Deflation
  • Unemployment

Pay cuts, retrenchment and increasing prices of goods. This will cause more social problems such as more family breakdowns, more crimes, increased drug-taking and more alcohol abuse. As you see, money is a sensitive issue. When it comes with money issues, people tend to be selfish and disregard of others that are around them. Money is the root of all evil. Just an advice, money is always enough. But its just that your hunger to get more money is never enough. For all you know, a greedy person can never prosper in life.

Due to the Economic Recession, we have to tighten our belt. In other words, we have to live frugally, use less resources, spend sparingly and economize. Seriously, simple things like this could be a hassle to a certain group of people. But if you wish to tighten the belt around your waist, you're simply a jackass.

So, how do I cope with the Economic Recession?

SPEND MORE MONEY!!

For all you know, by spending more money, you're contributing in helping to kick-start the economy. Yes!! Its simple Macroeconomic.


Y = C + I + G + (X-IM)

Y = Economy/Output
C = Consumption
I = Investment
G = Government Spending
(X-IM) = Net Import/Net Export

Economies across Asia are set to slow this year as the financial crisis threatens to push developed nations into recession, depressing demand for Asian exports. Still, the Singapore government is doing their part in increasing government spendings, reducing taxes to encourage investments and stimulate bank lending. This will further kick-start the economy, thus increasing in output and making the economy more stable.

The government is doing their part, and we shall do ours by spending more. There's no point saving all your money. Economist has a term for it. They call it a Paradox Of Thrift. Do you know that the Paradox Of Thrift suggests that an increase in savings will cause a drop in income and a subsequent fall or no change in total saving? In other words, if everyone in the economy increases their level of savings, national savings can either remained unchanged or may even fall. So, if everyone start saving and there's no one spending, how will the the economy prosper? But that doesn't mean you have to spend all your money. Do save up for emergency cases.

Take advantage of the Economic Recession. Invest in stocks. Not too mention, there's a lot of sales discount. Yeah. For example, Aliff has just bought his HTC Touch HD for $788. So much for recession. As for me, I'm planning to go for a holiday to either Manilla or Bali in June. Yeah. Like I say, so much for recession. I've been spending as usual, at the same time, I do still do my savings. You see. If you really know how to take care of your finance and take advantage of the Economic Recession, I can rest assure you that everything will be fine.

Spread The Money. Spread The Love.

[ Signing Out At 2:42 PM ]