[ The Memories ]

Cbox'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-80, 0), Math.max((y/3)-190)); } catch (e) {}; } Tagboard
Click On The Above To Pop-Up The Tagboard

+January 2009+
+February 2009+
+March 2009+
+April 2009+

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Johor trip was fun. Yeah. It was nice even thought everything didnt go as planned. Heh. Once I get the photos from Syaiful, I'll definitely post them here, tomorrow, if I'm free that is. (=

Other than that, went Lan-Gaming at Simpang Bedok just now, played Defense Of The Ancient(DOTA), and as usual, Me and Shahul, both of us were owned. Hahaha. Damn!!

Do I really need a tagboard? Its kinda pointless actually. But then again, if you have any comments on my blog or the content I've written, I'd advise you to keep it to yourself.

Seriously, I'm so lazy to blog or to update this blog. But why do I create one in the first place?? Geez. I'm one confused person. Haha. Till then, Good Nite and Rest Well people. [=

[ Signing Out At 1:00 AM ]